Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Unified Port of San Diego
Deputy Port Attorney I/II/III
San Diego, CA 92101 United States
The District provides a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental and life insurance; thirteen (13) paid holidays a year, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, a retirement plan and more.
Starting salary is based on qualifications. An Equal Opportunity Employer
The San Diego Unified Port District (“District”) is seeking a Deputy Port Attorney I, II, and/or III.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Graduation with a Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school and current membership in good standing in the State Bar of California
• Excellent academic credentials
• At least five years of relevant experience in the practice of law
• Experience negotiating and drafting documents for complex real estate transactions
• Experience in environmental law including Clean Water Act and CERCLA, employment/POBR and civil litigation
• Must be an excellent communicator in both written and oral presentations
• High customer/stakeholder-oriented focus toward achieving the District’s strategic objectives, mission and vision
Education, training, experience:
Copyright © 2016 Association Career Network. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions