Quick Menu >>
AIDS Legal Services Project
Center for Civic Mediation
County Bar Update
Docs on Demand
Domestic Violence Project
Immigration Legal Assistance Project
Judicial Council Forms
Know Your Judges
LA Superior Court
Los Angeles Lawyer
Searchable Civil Register
Trial Advocacy Project
For the Public
LA County Bar
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Glendale University College of Law
Law School Receptionist/Clerk
Glendale, CA 91206 United States
WAGE AND BENEFIT INFORMATION:
• Hourly position, $12-$14 per hour, DOE. No overtime.
• Genuine growth potential based on demonstration of abilities
• Low-stress work environment
• Free parking
• Great location
• Benefits package not offered with hourly position
Receptionist/clerk needed for the Business Office at Glendale University College of Law in Glendale, CA. The individual in this position will assist administrators, faculty, students and guests with customer service needs as well as perform general clerical duties.
The Business Office is an interesting place to work. This position offers a great opportunity to learn about higher education administration and to interact with lawyers, judges (our faculty), and law students. Some of the functions handled in the Business Office include admissions, records management, student accounts, financial aid, marketing, special events and more.
JOB HOURS ARE:
Monday – Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Includes one-hour unpaid lunch
Education, training, experience:
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Professional, front-office appearance
• Excellent phone skills
• Strong written and verbal language skills appropriate for an academic environment
• Skilled in Word, Outlook, Excel, database management, and internet usage
• Comfortable with numbers and basic financial transactions (book sales, tuition payments)
• Able to multi-task while maintaining focus and attention to detail
• Live locally (i.e. within 10 miles of Glendale, CA)
Proper cover letter and resume are required.
Applications accepted by email only.
NO PHONE CALLS, FAXES, WALK-INS OR AGENCIES!
Click below for application contact information.
Copyright © 2009 Association Career Network. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND PROPRIETARY NOTICE