Quick Menu >>
AIDS Legal Services Project
Center for Civic Mediation
County Bar Update
Docs on Demand
Domestic Violence Project
Immigration Legal Assistance Project
Judicial Council Forms
Know Your Judges
LA Superior Court
Los Angeles Lawyer
Searchable Civil Register
Trial Advocacy Project
For the Public
LA County Bar
Job Seeker Home
Los Angeles, CA 90017 United States
· Hourly base salary and an attractive bonus program.
· The benefits package includes, paid vacations and holidays, health insurance, 401K and parking.
Attorney Network is seeking part-time and full-time ATTORNEY RECRUITERS to join the recruiting team in our Los Angeles office.
We provide a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting Partners and Associate Attorneys.
All resumes held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Education, training, experience:
· Bachelors Degree;
· Previous legal recruiting experience;
· Excellent verbal and communication skills;
· Proven organizational, customer service, and time management skills;
· Computer and data entry skills;
· Must be team-oriented and be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Copyright © 2009 Association Career Network. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND PROPRIETARY NOTICE