Quick Menu >>
AIDS Legal Services Project
Center for Civic Mediation
County Bar Update
Docs on Demand
Domestic Violence Project
Immigration Legal Assistance Project
Judicial Council Forms
Know Your Judges
LA Superior Court
Los Angeles Lawyer
Searchable Civil Register
Trial Advocacy Project
For the Public
Counsel for Justice
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Legalstaff of San Diego
Paralegal - Job #371
San Diego, CA 00000 United States
$24.04 - $31.25/hr
A San Diego company is seeking a Paralegal to assist on a long term temporary basis.
A successful candidate MUST have 3+ years’ experience in-house or corporate/contract experience.
This position will be responsible for:
• Providing legal assistance and support to the Legal Department and other departments as required.
• Preparing, editing and revising corporate agreements, including but not limited to Non-Disclosure, Software Licensing, Supply, OEM and Service Agreements and other documentation
• Organizing, maintaining and updating legal files and databases
Education, training, experience:
• Experience using MS Office
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills, highly efficient and a quick learner
• Ability to handle multiple matters in a fast paced environment, work well with others and be a team player
• Previous experience in a software or high tech company is a plus.
• Initiative to take on new matters and ability to work through contracts quickly
• Easy-going attitude as it relates to processes and procedures
• Attention to detail is critical in this position.
• Ability to maintain a customer service focus
• Must be a team player.
Copyright © 2009 Association Career Network. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND PROPRIETARY NOTICE